17 Protein-Packed Vegan Breakfast Ideas
A vegan lifestyle is a great choice for both your health and the environment. However, many are concerned you won’t reach your daily protein requirements one a plant-based lifestyle. Especially with many vegan breakfast options being carb-heavy. But fret no more!
I have found 17 Protein-Packed Vegan Breakfast Options that are not only delicious and nutritious but easy to make (or make-ahead).
Whether your bored of your current breakfast options, want to lose weight, or just curious as to what vegans eat for breakfast: there is something here for you
1. Fluffy Vegan Protein Pancakes (4-Ingredients!)
These pancakes take only minutes to make, but even if you absolutely no tie in the morning, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and then just throw on the stove. Get the recipe here.
2. Quinoa Superfood Breakfast Bowl (5 Ingredients!)
Quinoa (Keeeen-waah) is the absolute best! I make it in bulk Sunday nights and have it on hand always for easy breakfast, lunch, and dinners. Get the recipe here.
3. Chickpea Scramble Breakfast Bowl
Just as yummy (in my opinion) as egg scrambled without the cholesterol. Get the recipe here.
4. The Husband Protein Shake (20 grams or protein + no powders!)
This protein smoothie has over 20 grams of protein and NO PROTEIN POWDERS. Who says getting enough protein on a plant-based diet is hard?! Get the recipe here.
5. Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins (5 Ingredients!)
Light, fluffy and delicious. Get the recipe here.
6. Skillet Potato and Tempeh Hash
If you prefer a hearty breakfast, you can’t go wrong with this one. Get the recipe here.
7. Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Burrito
Again, I would make the tofu scrambled Sunday night and have it ready for the week. Then it would just take minutes to throw everything together into a delicious burrito. Get the recipe here.
8. Chocolate Nice Cream Parfait
I’ll take any excuse to have chocolate for breakfast! Get the recipe here.
9. Strawberry Breakfast Cake
And I’ll certainly take any excuse to have cake in the mornings. This one’s not as high protein as the other ones, but it’s still 100% worth it. Get the recipe here.
10. Loaded Breakfast Sweet Potatoes
Ugh! Sweet potatoes. I could eat them all day. Get the recipe here.
11. Tofu Quiche
Don’t be intimidated by this recipe! It’s quite simple and beginner-friendly, not to mention appetizing. Get the recipe here.
12. Avocado Toast With White Beans and Roasted Tomatoes
A spin on a classic. Try this avo toast if you want something new and exciting in your life. Get the recipe here.
13. Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
It’s so decadent, you feel like you’re having dessert for breakfast! Get the recipe here.
14. Spicey Scrambled Tofu Breakfast Tacos
Instead of Taco Tuesday’s, it’s Tacos-Every-Damn-Day. Get the recipe here.
15. Flourless English Muffin (2-Minutes To Make!)
The fact that these take two minutes to make will make them your all-time favorite recipe. Get the recipe here.
16. Fluffy Chickpea Pancakes With Vegetables and Avocado Sauce
I did not know any of this was possible, but I am captivated. Such a sneaky way to get your vegetables in too. Get the recipe here.
17. No-Bake Apricot Oat Protein Bars
Sweet, Salty, and Chewy: Can it get any better than this?! Get the recipe here.