Do you shop at Dollar Tree? If you don’t or have never been, allow me to bless your life. Dollar Tree is an amazing store and as the name suggests, everything is a dollar!
Dollar Tree has a large variety of products and I’m constantly discovering something new and exciting when I go.
And if you’re worried about the quality of the products, don’t be! Most are seasonal or overstock items the big box stores couldn’t get rid of.
On top of the great price, Dollar Tree accepts coupons! I’m not a typical couponer, but if you are, you’d be happy to learn Dollar Tree accepts manufacturer coupons and you can get products for up to 50% off, sometimes even for FREE.
Some important bullet points on their coupon policy (or you can read the whole thing here) :
- Manufacturer coupons are accepted. Internet printable coupons have a 2 per day per person limit.
- Size matters- look for coupons that don’t have size restrictions on the product because a lot of products at Dollar Tree are small sizes.
- If you have a coupon for $1.50 off Product X, the coupon value will be reduced to $1.00. The item will be free, but you won’t make $.50. If you have a coupon for $2.00 off 2 Product X both items will be free!
- You can use 4 of the same coupons per day. (One per item- no doubling up.)
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
But as I said, you don’t need coupons at Dollar Tree to get a great deal.
Here are 50+ things to always buy at Dollar tree to save money
- greeting cards
- gift bags
- tissue paper
- plastic table covers
- paper party plates
- paper party napkins
- helium balloons
- cake candles
- theater candy
- Hunts ketchup
- Guldens mustard
- frozen veggies
- Yoohoo chocolate drinks
- food/water dishes
- poster boards
- foam board
- kids craft supplies
- Scotch tape
- hair elastics
- shaving cream
- loofah/mesh sponges
- “Yes To” facial masks
- parchment paper
- foil pans
- plastic wrap
- sandwich bags, gallon bags
- chip clips
- disposable foil trays
- Betty Crocker disposable/reusable containers
- napkins (160ct)
- coffee cups
- beer glasses, wine glasses, shot glasses
Make sure you check the sizes of items. Yes, everything is a dollar, but some items are significantly smaller than what you’d find at your grocery store and in that case you actually aren’t saving money.
Also, check the Dollar Tree website, a lot of items can be shipped to your local store for free.